Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bowling last night was fun. We had about 9 people so that was cool. Everyone else ended early, but I did two more games after they finished. I'm a bit rusty, but it's okay. I still took them out. hahaha. Anyway, just went home after that and talked with Abi on the phone. Thus endeth my Wednesday.

This morning I had to play hero. Abi called and woke me up around 9am because she got lost driving to this thing for work. It took just over 30 minutes to get her to where she was supposed to be, but we got the job done. She thought she was late, but it turns out it didn't start for a while. Only set-ups and what not were going on that early. Kind of sucks, but oh well. Just glad I was able to help out. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home