Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Now that pre-con is over and there's no one to house, life is getting back to normal. After a week absence, I made my way back to work yesterday. After a week and a half absence, I made my way back to the gym. And lastly, I made my way back to $1 bowling tonight. Word! Hopefully I can keep up on my regular schedule again, especially the gym.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the visit.. and the pics.. and the company crossing the street. keep the stress house ok..

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kuya!
wooww.. naks naman. after like 2-3 years you changed the look! :D. me likey.. green is pretty.. yur pretty! ha ha ha !

hi ate abi!.. ;)

<3krissy

Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

hi krissy! finally changed the look. i chose it b/c of the green. hahaha. its my favorite! yay i'm pretty! hehehe. its cuz i've been hanging around you. =)

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pretty krissy.. :)

actually, he changed it after he saw mine.. hmmm... ;)

Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home