Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tuesday... I hit up the movies with bestfriend and watched "Amityville." It was pretty good I guess. I don't do horror movies all that much, but whatever. No it's not that I'm scared! Ok maybe just a little. hahaha.

After the movie I hit up Abi's house just to visit and what not. We just talked the whole time about whatever. But you know what... the conversation got a little more interesting after a while. A good kind of interesting, that is. I won't go into detail about what we talked about, but it was definitely a special moment. I asked her to be my girlfriend and what she told me was just... wow! I guess to make a long story short [because we're going to keep most of what we talked about private]... it's official. Or should I say... WE are official. So as of Wednesday April 27 [it happened after midnight], yours truly has a girlfriend. All smiles. =) Hoo-rah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for u! luv to meet her someday ;D take care, beb! i'd say keep smiling ... but i'm sure u already are. =)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

thank L! i'm sure you'll meet her soon enough. and yes... still smiling. =D

hey i think imma see you this weekend. friday perhaps?? hopefully.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home