Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Monday was quite interesting. I got dragged to go with my dad because he had to do some stuff which required driving to Starke. Because of his condition, I had to go just in case he couldn't drive. I didn't know I'd be gone for over 8 hours! Imagine how I was feeling. I was ready to be out after 3 hours. Craziness... absolute craziness!

I finally got my pictures developed! That's a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I got them back, but bad because all my night shots came out a little blurry. I was quite sad about that. At least I have the pictures for memory sake. The good thing is that I know why the pictures came out blurry. A good learning experience for someone who wants to learn more about photography. Yah... you could care less about this section of the post. Well sucks for you if it wasted you time. =)

My night was a bit more interesting. I met up with Abi, Charlotte, and their youngest sister Katrice at Dave & Busters. The rest of the family stopped by their, but left to go watch a movie. Since their movie ran late, I took the three of them home. When we got there, Abi and I talked outside. It was time to let her know a little more about my last relationship and the downfalls that came with it. I think most of my readers out there know what I'm referring to. Anyway, the conversation went well and she was all good with me and my past. Praise God it didn't change anything between us. =) We would've talked longer, but the thought of us being outside in my car talking and then the rest of her family coming home seeing us there that late [about 1255am] concerned us. So we ended our conversation there with everything pretty much said. So as she was about to get out of the car, we see the van turn the corner. Yikes! We were hoping it wasn't them, but they turned into the driveway. Craziness! We were both concerned about the situation, but I found it kind of funny in a weird way. Anyway, I was introduced to her lolo and her lola, though under awkward conditions. After that, I left to go home. We talked on the phone when I got home. We learned more of each other while we were talking so that was definitely a good thing. Definitely a productive conversation. She said that her grandparents didn't really say anything about us being outside talking that late. However, I'm still a bit concerned about the situation. We'll see what happens. But it's cool, nothing to dwell over.

Tuesday is here. Another day of fun to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home