Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm tired already and I just woke up from a nap. It has been a long day, but most definitely it was a wonderful day. It was worth it. My day started early because I accompanied Abi to get her oil changed at the car dealership which was in westside. She picked me up around 820am and our day together had begun. After we dropped off the car for service, we just walked around looking at cars at the Toyota and Honda dealerships. When we were at Honda, she saw a pre-owned BMW that she liked. We test drove it. Nice! She's going to talk to her parents about it soon. I wonder if they'll actually say yes. For both of us, it was our first time ever test driving a car as well as driving a BMW. A very nice experience indeed.

After that, we headed off to Regency Mall. Did some walking around, some window shopping... I actually saw a lot of stuff I liked. Maybe it's time for me to go shopping again. Unfortunately, I lack the necessary funds to do so. We'll see. I wonder if mom is feeling generous... hahaha. Um... while at Regency we stopped by the Puppy Village to look around at the dogs. She misses her dog which is back in the PI. I wonder if her dog would like me? Anyway, from Regency we went to several other places and then eventually found ourselves back at my house because I had to work. Blah. However, she came to see the place I work at. We went into the NEX to look around and then I took her to the Commissary to see my work place. Fun stuff.

I find myself sitting here still tired. It's okay, it was definitely worth it. I had so much fun today. A day of firsts for the both of us. We spent about half of the day together. Fun fun fun. Actually, if you want to be technical, our time together starts just after midnight today because we were on the phone but fell asleep for a good part of it. When I woke up this morning, I find my phone next to me and I realized no one ever hung up. Craziness! But a good kind of craziness. She actually woke up not too long after I did and we just talked a bit until we had to get ready. Fun fun fun.

Trust. When we were eating lunch she told me something quite personal. I guess I qualify as trustworthy because she says she hasn't really told anyone here. Thanks Abi! I'm glad you told me. It doesn't bother me at all and it doesn't change anything. It did get me thinking, though. Not about you, but about me. We'll talk about this soon.

Yes my friends, it was a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to say it was more than just fun.

it was perfect - just as things were that day. :)

Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home