Monday, April 18, 2005

Ok ok so this past weekend was just amazing! The TN mission trip was definitely a success. There's just so much to say, and I know I won't get it all in. So I'm just going to mention some of the highlights. I know you won't understand much, but you could always ask about it later. =)

-It took us around 11 hours to get there. It was like a long trip with kids because of all the stops we had to make. JB and his crazy bladder...

-Driving the 12-seater van with wind hitting you is scary.

-Hong Kong House for dinner... 2 nights in a row!! All good because the food was good and the company was great!

-JB... "Hong Kong house again?!!!" It's bad because he said and one of the CFC heard him. Geez JB... a little more discrete please.

-Theme song of the weekend: "Praise you Lord, Mighty King of Zion...." Nice Zel. hahaha.

-CLP... amazing! Started with 9, finished with 3 [all who were sisters].

-I gave my talk in front of 2 priests. Talk about pressure! Was all good though. Sleeping for two hours and missing 3 talks and the prayover session. And guess what... they all walked by me during the prayover session where I was sleeping. Oopss... my bad guys.

-Afterparty near the river. Lots of pictures... scary pictures. What kind of brothers?!?!!! Be prepared for those. I'll post those up as soon as I can. Sorry... no digital SLR camera yet. =)

-Guys + major gas problems = gross smelling hotel room!! Bondad was in the bathroom... JR was in the room... but it was really me! hahahaha. Y'all just didn't know. Sorry guys... I had too many scapegoats to blame it on. I'm so good!! Yah it was smelling horrific in there.

-Feet fetish anyone? Ok this one got out of hand. Thanks Bondad! hahaha. Foot massage anyone? Lubricating feet. Oh yah... hahaha. We really should've done it.

-Sunday mass... blessing from the priest. Awesome! We got recognized in front of the whole congregation. While they were applauding us when we were standing in front, I did a little courtesy... girly style. hahaha. Gayness!

-Priest: "Those aren't Singles for Christ. They're Crazy for Christ." Explanation: our two full-timers were riding on JB's car on the outside... swat style. Good job guys. hahaha. Let's hope they invite us back...

-Shoney's... Amber... I wasn't flirting! You losers. I have no reason to flirt... I have someone [unofficially]. =)

-Ride home... more feet! Oh my gosh you guys! Anzel's face was a foot scrub. Eww gross Ate Anne! hahaha. Glad I wasn't involved. Ok well maybe just on 3 incidents. But one of those instances it looked like they needed a hug... with my feet! =)

-Leaving behind Ghie on two occassions. Sorry. At least we remembered you... eventually.

-Denny's: too many conversations. Got serious a bit, I was just lost. Had no clue what was going on. But hey, praise God for corrections!

-Welcome home! Ok we're leaving again. Bondad still has my pants!

-Surprise visit at Abi's house. Zel... third wheel. Sorry man. He said we looked like a "couple." Uh oh... hahaha. Fun fun fun.

-Zel's influence over people... not good. hahaha. He has the ability to bring out the not-so-good side of people. Now Ate Anne knows what happened to me. =) hahaha. It's all good Zel. And Ate Anne... Zel says sorry and that you can use his face as a foot scrub anytime. We love you!

Hm... ok ok that's all I can think of at the top of my head. I'm sure I left a lot of stuff out. Want to know more... aye m meeh. Or just hit up the comments section. Ok kids that's it from me. Watch out for some crazy pictures to come. Be scared... be very scared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home