Friday, April 15, 2005

Two straight nights of good conversations. I love it. But don't forget, we still haven't finished our important discussion. Soon, very soon. I promise.

I know I should be resting right now. I have to wake up in about an hour to get ready for our trip to Tennessee. I think I'll be good. It's a good thing I'm not driving. I can catch up on sleep on the way there. Zel arrived around 430am. I was getting worried when 3am came around and I didn't hear from him. Praise God he got here safely. Now I can stop worrying about him. hahaha.

Well my friends, I guess this is it for now. I'll be gone for the weekend serving God in TN. If all goes well, we'll be back sometime Sunday night. So until then, I bid thee farewell.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha joey got a new layout finally! haha well i like the comment thing imma miss u this weekend have a safe trip n come bak safely. byee!


Steven

Friday, April 15, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great conversations. im glad you liked the gift. you should have come over. have a safe trip. and yes, i love what we have too...

Friday, April 15, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

myyyy princessa has a first name its
>>J-O-E and-Y.
my princessa has a second name its..uhhhh....

:T hrm . guess im not too strong in the song the songwriting dept.

have a safe and fun trip to tennessee..

yur the only ten i see!

<3krissy

Friday, April 15, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. nice krissy. oh look..its steven! hope you have a safe trip

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

hey guys!! hahaha. loving this whole comment section thing. you guys rock!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo you didnt change yur look until you saw ate abi's eh? link me! i wanna see her blog! :D

man you know what? i got all excited when i saw yur car at st john's for the assembly yesterday.. but then i didnt see you there!! :T not cool...
<3krissy

Monday, April 18, 2005 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

aw, i'm sorry krissy. i think my mom used my car while i was gone. sorry to get you all excited and what not. i'll make it up to you. =)

and if ya want abi's blog, you'll have to get it from her. i think i know her well enough to know she loves her privacy. so you'll have to work this one on your own. sorry krissy. but i still love you!

Monday, April 18, 2005 8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home