Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's funny how the choices we make can shape certain situations. Abi and I were on the phone last night talking and I finally told her about this blogspot. Because of that choice I made, we did some reading in the archives and just started talking about whatever we read about. Not going to say much about what we discussed, but I think it was a very good and productive conversation. I'm glad we had the conversation we had. I guess you could say we know a little more about each other now. Yay for great conversations! And yay for nice coincidences!

Abi and I were supposed to go out to breakfast this morning with her youngest sister, Katrice [spelling?]. Unfortunately, those plans fell through. However, they did stop by this morning which was a nice surprise. So I got to meet Katrice, cute 11 year old little girl. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet the rest of the family before they leave. I still have time, so it's cool. And I do have to say 'thanks' to Abi for the gift. It was actually something I've been meaning to buy whenever I found out. I love it, thanks!

"Reasons." Thanks for sharing. You know who you are.

Ok lastly, we got the Tennessee mission trip this weekend. I'm so not ready for it! I still have to pack and prepare for my talk[s]. I think I'm going to pack before I head out to work so I have tonight to do other important stuff. Also, Zel and Bondad will be arriving later tonight for the TN trip, so I have to prepare for their arrival. It's going to be a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joseph...

Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home