Abi had a job interview today all the way out in Mandarin. It was actually just a bit further than the Marywood Retreat Center. For support, and to drive, I went with her. I'm not sure if she's going to take the job. I know the drive is a big concern for her. We'll see. Anyway, after that we had lunch at Copeland's and then it was off to St. John's Town Center to walk off some of the food we ate. Man I was stuffed! I think that cheesecake killed me... but it was oh so good! When she dropped me off at home, she talked with my parents for a while. They were outside doing yard work but they were taking a break as we had arrived. I'm glad they're able to talk and what not. I just stood there and listened. =) For the second time this week, we spent half of the day together. Fun stuff!
I have some bad news. I had my AF meeting today. Don't worry, it's not the news you all have been waiting for. There's no update as of yet about when I'm leaving. The bad news is that for the first time this year, I've weighed in beyond the 160's!! So upsetting! We have to weigh in every month and this month I came in at 171.5. I guess that's what I get for not keeping up with my workout schedule. To use Zel's term... I'm a fat mess. Blah. That motivated me to hit the gym tonight. I refuse to become a fat mess!
I have some bad news. I had my AF meeting today. Don't worry, it's not the news you all have been waiting for. There's no update as of yet about when I'm leaving. The bad news is that for the first time this year, I've weighed in beyond the 160's!! So upsetting! We have to weigh in every month and this month I came in at 171.5. I guess that's what I get for not keeping up with my workout schedule. To use Zel's term... I'm a fat mess. Blah. That motivated me to hit the gym tonight. I refuse to become a fat mess!

2 Comments:
I knew you were not feeling perfectly well, still you came and drove for me. thank you! :)
the bmw's gone!!! :(
the day was great, we had fun. :)
to me, you'll never be a fat mess.. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home