Saturday, July 03, 2004

What a great day! Thought it was busy and hectic at work, it was a great day as well. Definitely content with that. But what really made the day was hanging at the Cunamay's house.

Krissy and I went there to visit and to just chill. Erika and Krissy hung out while Steven and I attempted to save the world. In other words, we played Halo all night. We probably did like the last half of the game and we actually beat it! Dude I was so ecstatic! We had to do the last part like 5 or 6 times before we actually beat it. I think it was the 3rd or 4th time that I almost finished it. I left Steven behind and I made it to the ship... but I think I killed myself trying to clear the way with my rocket launcher. I was so upset I feel to the floor whining. hahaha. Fun stuff. Then the time we actually beat it, I killed myself trying to cover Steven's back... and he made it. Word! hahaha. We were both so happy! After that, the four of us played some Fuzion Frenzy before Krissy and I left. They were getting into it, especially Krissy. hahaha. Fun stuff, we'll have to do it again soon!

Lastly... much props to Maria Sharapova who beat Serena Williams in the women's Wimbeldon finals today. Sharapova was definitely the underdog, but she came out with quite an easy win [6-1, 6-4]. She's like, the next Anna Kournikova... except better. Way better! She's a cutie. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home