Ok so day 2 of YFC bowling didn't work out the way I had hoped. I failed to rise to the challenge. I did about average: 171, 165, 155. As you can see, my scores declined, as did my spirits as the event continued. Overall, I ended up in 3rd place with 727; Uncle Ron got 758 and Tito Dario got 755. Man, Tito Dario put up two 200-games today! I was like... I need one of those! Eh, all good. It was fun none-the-less. Thanks to everyone who came out to support the occassion.
After bowling, we hit up the Navarro's house for CFC Conf. practice. I just chilled, did some AFOQT review, and what not. It was fun just being there. And I got to play with the kids which was cool. And I got to hang out with her which was way cool. =)
**Dude man... bestfriend I need to talk to you! But I don't think I'm ready to do it just yet. Soon we'll talk... I promise. It's about her. Remember that one post where I said I had a problem?? It's about that, also. Soon...**
Ok so I finally bought my own X-box. I got it all set-up and everything. The downside... as I was excited to start playing my games again, I pop in Halo and I realize that all my information is saved on the hard-drive of my brother's X-box console! I was like... no!! So everything I saved from my games [Halo, Outlaw Volleyball, and Top Spin] are on his X-box. So I have to start all over again. Blah! All good I guess...
I think it's about 90% definite that I'm not going to the CFC Conference, though I still really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go. It's cool I guess.
After bowling, we hit up the Navarro's house for CFC Conf. practice. I just chilled, did some AFOQT review, and what not. It was fun just being there. And I got to play with the kids which was cool. And I got to hang out with her which was way cool. =)
**Dude man... bestfriend I need to talk to you! But I don't think I'm ready to do it just yet. Soon we'll talk... I promise. It's about her. Remember that one post where I said I had a problem?? It's about that, also. Soon...**
Ok so I finally bought my own X-box. I got it all set-up and everything. The downside... as I was excited to start playing my games again, I pop in Halo and I realize that all my information is saved on the hard-drive of my brother's X-box console! I was like... no!! So everything I saved from my games [Halo, Outlaw Volleyball, and Top Spin] are on his X-box. So I have to start all over again. Blah! All good I guess...
I think it's about 90% definite that I'm not going to the CFC Conference, though I still really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go. It's cool I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home