In one way or antoher I've been working on my AFOQT all week long. It's quite challenging trying to get myself to study again. But I have to do it. God willing, I'll make it.
It was quite an interesting night for me. Had a Chapter Leaders Meeting which was pretty intense. Craziness I tell you, but productive. God be praised! I stayed to watch the practice for the CFC National Conference which is next week. Some are still picking on me about not going. I talked to my mom today and she's not budging. It's not looking good for me. I told them why my mom won't let me. I even jokingly told Stef to talk to my mom to convice her to let me go. What did Stef do? She told Tita Ellen! I was like, oh my gosh! hahaha. I gave Tita Ellen my home phone so I'm expecting her to call sometime this weekend. As much as I want to go, I wasn't going to ask her to convince my mom. I was even against giving my phone number, but I did. That just seems desperate. hahaha. Oh well, we'll see what happens. I honestly don't expect my mom to change her mind. As much as I want to go, if it doesn't happen, I won't mind. I have two other conferences to look forward to.
It was quite an interesting night for me. Had a Chapter Leaders Meeting which was pretty intense. Craziness I tell you, but productive. God be praised! I stayed to watch the practice for the CFC National Conference which is next week. Some are still picking on me about not going. I talked to my mom today and she's not budging. It's not looking good for me. I told them why my mom won't let me. I even jokingly told Stef to talk to my mom to convice her to let me go. What did Stef do? She told Tita Ellen! I was like, oh my gosh! hahaha. I gave Tita Ellen my home phone so I'm expecting her to call sometime this weekend. As much as I want to go, I wasn't going to ask her to convince my mom. I was even against giving my phone number, but I did. That just seems desperate. hahaha. Oh well, we'll see what happens. I honestly don't expect my mom to change her mind. As much as I want to go, if it doesn't happen, I won't mind. I have two other conferences to look forward to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home