You know what I find really nice to do? Walking around the house in only your underwear. It's great stuff, especially when it's hot. Makes me feel... free! hahaha. Ok enough of that. You should try it one day. =)
On a more serious note, my friend at work told me some shocking news today. Supposedly she told me before, but I honestly have no recollection of her telling me this because I would definitely remember something like this. She's two months into this, if you know what I mean. It's crazy, I was just like... huh?! Now this friend of mine is one of my favorite people there, as far as cashiers are concerned. I mean, if I could spend the day to really to get know one of the cashiers from there, she's one of my top two choices. She's funny and cute and just fun to be with. This news just blew me away. I didn't know what to think... but I make no judgements. I pray for her.
Lastly, I'd like to say congrats to my girl Arlynn from NJ who graduated today! Wish I could've been there, but you know. Congrats homie!
On a more serious note, my friend at work told me some shocking news today. Supposedly she told me before, but I honestly have no recollection of her telling me this because I would definitely remember something like this. She's two months into this, if you know what I mean. It's crazy, I was just like... huh?! Now this friend of mine is one of my favorite people there, as far as cashiers are concerned. I mean, if I could spend the day to really to get know one of the cashiers from there, she's one of my top two choices. She's funny and cute and just fun to be with. This news just blew me away. I didn't know what to think... but I make no judgements. I pray for her.
Lastly, I'd like to say congrats to my girl Arlynn from NJ who graduated today! Wish I could've been there, but you know. Congrats homie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home