Wednesday, June 30, 2004

There's a big sale going on at Express for Men. I went and actually bought something... well attempted to anyway. My mom bought it for me, though I was ready to pay for it on my own. Thanks mom! =) I don't ask for them to buy me anything. Even when they offer, at times I'll just buy it anyway.

So like, I continue to torture myself by going to all the CFC Conf. practices. I really want to go, but I know I'm not. I just watched them practice and I was pretty bummed. Even when Tita Ellen was talking to me about it, I almost got teary eyed. haha. I'm going to be sad this weekend. All good, praise God! I'll just have to make up for it when I go to the SFC and YFC Conference. Word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home