I talked to my brother today! First time since he left... which was almost a month ago. Craziness. He's doing good out there. I'm going to bring him more stuff when I go out there at the end of this month for the YFC National Conference.
Today was a great day. I was totally hyped and just full of joy for some reason. haha. Ok I know that sounds a bit corny, but hey oh well. It's me. I don't know why, but I was just happy today. Kind of odd considering I didn't do what I wanted to do this weekend, which was go to San Antonio. But oh well, praise God. I'm happy.
I love you.
Today was a great day. I was totally hyped and just full of joy for some reason. haha. Ok I know that sounds a bit corny, but hey oh well. It's me. I don't know why, but I was just happy today. Kind of odd considering I didn't do what I wanted to do this weekend, which was go to San Antonio. But oh well, praise God. I'm happy.
I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home