Thursday, July 01, 2004

I realize I'm a different person at work. Like I always said, it's one of the places where I can just be "me." I just wish I could always be like that where ever I'm at. I'm working on it, I've made lots of progress in doing so these past couple of years. I'm just not where I would want to be just yet. In due time... in God's time.

Ok, so I had a first at work today. Yes, even after many years, I still get these "first experience" things. Today I got to load a guys groceries in his rig! You know, rig or semi? Well, it wasn't the whole thing, just the front part that pulls the semi. Yah, that thing! It was pretty nifty actually. Just smelled like smoke. Blah. Another fun day at the good ol' Commissary!

Anyway, the bus from Jax left for San Antonio earlier today bound for the CFC National Conference. I still wish I was on that bus, but oh well. I'm content and satisfied about not going. Besides, my main reason for going was to be around 'her' and to spend time with her. One day...

Congrats to bestfriend! haha. You better tell me how things went. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home