Praying the rosary and going to daily mass is great! You should try it sometime... voluntarily that is. Even if you're alone, it's still awesome.
Monday, June 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- Ok so day 2 of YFC bowling didn't work out the way...
- Ok so my dad really got to me yesterday. I took a...
- In one way or antoher I've been working on my AFOQ...
- You know what I find really nice to do? Walking a...
- I watched "Saved" today and I liked it a lot! haha...
- So the weekend comes to an end. Pretty busy for m...
- Ok so the past three days I think I've spent over ...
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend's Tongue New Tr...
- Hey you Laker haters... high five! pwahahaha! Poo...
- Hello all! Well this past weekend was just excell...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home