Praise God! My AIM is back to normal! It was just a matter of uninstalling the whole program, and installing it again. Yay!
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- I realize I'm a different person at work. Like I ...
- There's a big sale going on at Express for Men. I...
- Praying the rosary and going to daily mass is grea...
- Ok so day 2 of YFC bowling didn't work out the way...
- Ok so my dad really got to me yesterday. I took a...
- In one way or antoher I've been working on my AFOQ...
- You know what I find really nice to do? Walking a...
- I watched "Saved" today and I liked it a lot! haha...
- So the weekend comes to an end. Pretty busy for m...
- Ok so the past three days I think I've spent over ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home