Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ok so my dad really got to me yesterday. I took a shower after doing yard work, but I had to take another shower because we still had more work to do! The thing is... after yard work HE told me to take a shower! I was like, why couldn't we have finished everything before I took a shower the first time?! Man, freakin' craziness! But whatever...

We had our second session for the CLP last night and it went really well. The skit we did was just remarkable. I mean talk about leaving an impression. It was just... whoa. The whole team did a great job with the skit. Much props to them. After the CLP was done for the night, we just chilled and played games the rest of the night. Fun stuff! Catch Phrase was the game of the night, and it was a blast!

Ok sad part during Catch Phrase: the word/phrase I had was buckle up. For my clue I was going to break up the two words because it'd be easier that way. So to get buckle, I point to my belt buckle and I say, "ok what's this?" How about, someone says love handles! I was going to give another clue but I stopped and looked in the direction I heard it and made a sad face. I was like... aww. =( hahaha. It was funny in a sad kind of way. All in good fun though. =) Sheesh... hahaha. Anyway, we chilled and talked a bit after the game. Left about 230am. Fun times... fun times.

So about today... day 1 of the YFC bowling fundraiser. Fun stuff I tell you! I got good competition with one of the CFC and I'm loving it! I know what I need to beat him because he finished his games today and I'll finish tomorrow. I love the challenge! It's exhilirating! I wonder if I can deliver my "A game" tomorrow. I'm excited! My high was a 201, but he hit a 209 and a 218 I think. If I bowl like I did today, I should beat it. But we'll see. Poor Lendl, she had a chance to beat me. She had a 154 and I had a 165 the last game. If only she didn't get that one split... hahaha. One day Lendl... one day. =)

Ahhhh!! I can't wait till day 2 of bowling! I have to rise to the challenge and succeed! hahaha. I love the competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home