I watched "Saved" today and I liked it a lot! hahaha. It's a good movie. I watched it with Melissa B. and her friend Connie, who looked really cute today. =) Ok nothing else to say about today. Bye!
Monday, June 21, 2004
Previous Posts
- So the weekend comes to an end. Pretty busy for m...
- Ok so the past three days I think I've spent over ...
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend's Tongue New Tr...
- Hey you Laker haters... high five! pwahahaha! Poo...
- Hello all! Well this past weekend was just excell...
- Ok, so we finished painting my room yesterday. No...
- Be still my heart... The past two days have just ...
- Because I wanted to switch beds, I now have to swi...
- We had a really productive YFC leaders meeting las...
- Apparently both my parents have already shed tears...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home