Ok so the past three days I think I've spent over $100. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't go shopping as much! It's cool, because I can spend that much and not worry too much considering I've really cut down on my shopping. Wednesday I picked up my pictures from State Conf. and SWR1. Yesterday I went to Walmart and bought some hair clippers because my brother took the one's we had to California. I also bought a photo album because I ran out of room from my other one. Today, I went to the mall with the parentals and I bought some pants from Old Navy and slippers from AE. Yay! Big spender... hahaha. I saw some other stuff I wanted to buy, but I didn't.
Next thing on my "to buy" list, X-box. Anyone want to give me some money?? =D
Next thing on my "to buy" list, X-box. Anyone want to give me some money?? =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home