So the weekend comes to an end. Pretty busy for me. Worked Saturday but got off early for the SFC CLP. It went pretty well and the talks were mostly great. I think for the first day/night it went very well. Praise God I got through my portion of it fairly well. After it was all over we just chilled there for a while. But I did leave so I could hit up Dave & Busters for Faith's birthday. Man I haven't hung out with those people in forever! I miss those kids. =( It was lots of fun just being with them. Oh the good old days... =D After D&B I went back to where the CLP was because I had to take someone home. But we ended up going to Anne and Bel's house to drop off some stuff and we just ended up talking for a while after that. I think we left there place almost 230am. It was cool just talking and what not.
Today wasn't as hectic as yesterday. Just went to church and work and our Chapter Assembly. Oh, happy Father's day to those it pertains to. =D The assembly was okay. I'm really bummed because as of now, I can't go to the CFC National Conference with everyone. My parents said I have to do my "work." I don't know what "work" they're referring to... blah!! I'm still going to try and go though. I hope I can... we'll see.
I'm a bit... lost. I don't know. I'm feeling like... what's the word... I don't know. Blah... eh...
Today wasn't as hectic as yesterday. Just went to church and work and our Chapter Assembly. Oh, happy Father's day to those it pertains to. =D The assembly was okay. I'm really bummed because as of now, I can't go to the CFC National Conference with everyone. My parents said I have to do my "work." I don't know what "work" they're referring to... blah!! I'm still going to try and go though. I hope I can... we'll see.
I'm a bit... lost. I don't know. I'm feeling like... what's the word... I don't know. Blah... eh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home