Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Ok so I didn't go to the drop off point when the bus from San Antonio came in. Good thing too because they came in later than expected. It's cool, because I did get to see some people and pictures and hear some stories when I went to a little meeting Tuesday night. Seems like it was all fun and what not. Oh well, it's cool. I'm glad they had fun. And thanks to Jema for the gift! haha. Yay I was thought of! =) After the meeting, Jema and I watched "Mr. Suave" with Anne and Bel. I don't know why I continue to watch that movie over and over again. hahaha. At least I don't have it; I was, however, thinking of buying it. We'll see.

Before work today I was looking through some really old school pictures that my family had. Just remembering things of when I was younger. Kind of makes me want to be a kid again. I miss those days. It's funny to see yourself and the clothes that you wore when you were little. haha. Crazy stuff I tell you. Makes me wonder what my mom was thinking when she would pick out our clothes. hahaha. All good... I love looking at those kinds of pictures.

I was really looking forward to the YFC Meeting and SFC CLP this weekend, but it turns out that I won't be able to make either. My services are needed up in Montezuma, GA for a YFC Youth Camp. The last time I even led a camp was like a year and a half ago. It was a camp down in Miami [or was it Kendall?] in December of 2002. I guess I got some refreshing to do before this weekend. And I guess that means I'm giving a talk. Praise God for the service I'm called to! I really wanted to give that talk at the YFC Meeting though. Oh well, I'm just happy to be serving God because that's what I love to do! It's going to be a great weekend!

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home