Monday, July 05, 2004

Man, Sunday just had its ups and downs. Craziness I tell you! For some reason I wasn't in a great mood, but since I was around my parents I just tried not to show it. A good reason was because I got tired early in the day and I had a headache. Blah. We went to the Avenues Mall to shop around or whatever. I didn't buy anything because I'm low in cash so I have to save a lot in the next couple months especially with conferences coming up. After that we went to a friend's house for dinner which was really good. And I finally got to see Vanessa! hahaha. She was in California for a while but she came back on Monday I think. We talked and she told of her stories from the PI, Japan, and Cali. When she left, I left to go to a friend's house because they had invited me over for dinner as well. It was like the 3rd or 4th time they've invited me and I finally made it. Unfortunately, no one else made it because of whatever reason. haha. It's cool, we just talked and what not which was pretty cool. Best part of the night... when like 5 or 6 calls came from people who went to San Anotonio called me! It was great, made me feel loved. hahaha. First Lendl called, then Noel, Stef, Anne, Bel, and Noel again. It was so funny. hahaha. Didn't talk long, but it was nice to hear from them. Well, Lendl and Anne because Lendl's call came first and I didn't answer the others. =)

Anyway, to bring my night down a bit, at my friend's house my eyes started bothering me. I thought it was my contacts, but it wasn't. When I started driving home, it seemed to get worse. My eyes were hurting and itching, and I couldn't do anything about it. I one contact out while driving, but that didn't help at all. I got home took the other out, but nothing. It was hurting and so bothersome. I just went straight to sleep. When I woke up this morning, it felt a lot better, but still a bit bothersome. I hope nothing's wrong with my eyes. =\ blah.

The bus from San Antonio comes back today. Maybe I'll go to the drop off point to see them come in. Hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home