It's funny... recently I've been getting back into watching some tv shows I used to watch back in the days. If I don't go anywhere during the day before I head out to work, then I'm glued to the tv from 1230pm until 3pm. First I watch the Young & the Restless. I used to watch it regularly and I'm getting back into it. It's quite exciting! haha. Anyway, the other show I'm getting back into is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Unfortunately, the two shows overlap for 30 minutes so I'm switching back and forth, but it's all good. And I get two hours of Buffy so that's even better! Yay! hahaha. Yah... I'm a weirdo. =)
Anyway, work has been rather slow this week. Today was an interesting day, however. The thunderstorm came with plenty of rain to end our work day. What made things really crazy was when the power went of twice within 30 minutes of closing. Only one register got messed up so they had to start all over. Then... after closing when we're trying to finish up with the last customers... the power goes off again. What made this one more frustrating was that it went off just as the last customer was about to swipe her credit card. Everything was lost... and we had to start all over again. So we do, and just as we get to the last two items to scan... power goes out again! Those that remained were just getting frustrated but not in a bad way. We start the third time, success! Finally we were able to leave! It was quite humorous actually.
Last Friday I bought me some dancing shoes. I had a tough time deciding between two shoes [actually, there were only two shoes to choose from]. So now, I'm using my dance shoes that have either a 1 or 1.5 inch heel [I didn't measure but I'm guessing it's that high]. It's pretty crazy walking and dancing in them. The first time I used them, I almost rolled on my ankle. At least it was only one time that it happend that night. Thing is... the next day my legs were a big sore since I'm not used to dancing in them. I guess they make me use other muscles in my legs as opposed to using my flat dress shoes to dance. All good though. I like them even though I'm wearing heels. hahaha. Fun stuff. =)
Anyway, work has been rather slow this week. Today was an interesting day, however. The thunderstorm came with plenty of rain to end our work day. What made things really crazy was when the power went of twice within 30 minutes of closing. Only one register got messed up so they had to start all over. Then... after closing when we're trying to finish up with the last customers... the power goes off again. What made this one more frustrating was that it went off just as the last customer was about to swipe her credit card. Everything was lost... and we had to start all over again. So we do, and just as we get to the last two items to scan... power goes out again! Those that remained were just getting frustrated but not in a bad way. We start the third time, success! Finally we were able to leave! It was quite humorous actually.
Last Friday I bought me some dancing shoes. I had a tough time deciding between two shoes [actually, there were only two shoes to choose from]. So now, I'm using my dance shoes that have either a 1 or 1.5 inch heel [I didn't measure but I'm guessing it's that high]. It's pretty crazy walking and dancing in them. The first time I used them, I almost rolled on my ankle. At least it was only one time that it happend that night. Thing is... the next day my legs were a big sore since I'm not used to dancing in them. I guess they make me use other muscles in my legs as opposed to using my flat dress shoes to dance. All good though. I like them even though I'm wearing heels. hahaha. Fun stuff. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home