I must apologize to those who have been waiting for pictures to be posted. I ended up being busier than I thought this weekend. All good. Eventually they'll be up... I think.
Anyway, so let's back track. Friday I did end up working and going to St. John's for the dedication mass. The mass was quite a site to see. Very interesting. Very nice. The newly renovated church looks really nice. Chilled at the hall with people for the reception thing. Fun. Hit up Twisted Sisters with Abi, bestfriend, Faith, and Tim. Met up with some other friends. Introduced Abi to some of my old school, back in the day friends. I miss them. Had some drinks, did some talking. Good times. Hit up the billiards place next door. Watched people play. Then played 3 games with Tim. I beat myself twice, and won the last game. hahaha. Good games Tim! After running a quick errand with Abi, we went home. Great night. Fun fun fun.
Saturday... tired. Work was incredibly busy because we were short of people and this pretty much starts the 4th of July week. I have a feeling a majority of this week, if not all, will be pretty busy. Had to work in the rain for a bit, but didn't get too wet. I stayed until I hit that century mark. Word! Went home to rest and eat. Then... party time!!
St. John's inauguration dance and dinner was dope! SFC did an amazing job with the 2 dance performances. The Youth did awesome! Didn't do too many dancing, but did some. Mostly slow. Nice. I did dance with Jessica and Veronica. Definitely fun! And fast songs too! hahaha. No worries, they're like what... 5 years old and... 2? But yah... fun dancing with the kids. =) Introduced Abi to my ninang. Quite an interesting moment. hahaha. But it was nice. We have her blessing. hahaha. Anyway... it was a great night. Supposed to hit up TS again but we didn't make it. Sorry bestfriend. Ended up being at the party until it was all over and cleaned up. Just chilled there with the people. Fun. Grabbed food at McD's and ate it at Abi's. That ended the night.
Welcome Sunday! It's going to be a great day! Let's do this...
Anyway, so let's back track. Friday I did end up working and going to St. John's for the dedication mass. The mass was quite a site to see. Very interesting. Very nice. The newly renovated church looks really nice. Chilled at the hall with people for the reception thing. Fun. Hit up Twisted Sisters with Abi, bestfriend, Faith, and Tim. Met up with some other friends. Introduced Abi to some of my old school, back in the day friends. I miss them. Had some drinks, did some talking. Good times. Hit up the billiards place next door. Watched people play. Then played 3 games with Tim. I beat myself twice, and won the last game. hahaha. Good games Tim! After running a quick errand with Abi, we went home. Great night. Fun fun fun.
Saturday... tired. Work was incredibly busy because we were short of people and this pretty much starts the 4th of July week. I have a feeling a majority of this week, if not all, will be pretty busy. Had to work in the rain for a bit, but didn't get too wet. I stayed until I hit that century mark. Word! Went home to rest and eat. Then... party time!!
St. John's inauguration dance and dinner was dope! SFC did an amazing job with the 2 dance performances. The Youth did awesome! Didn't do too many dancing, but did some. Mostly slow. Nice. I did dance with Jessica and Veronica. Definitely fun! And fast songs too! hahaha. No worries, they're like what... 5 years old and... 2? But yah... fun dancing with the kids. =) Introduced Abi to my ninang. Quite an interesting moment. hahaha. But it was nice. We have her blessing. hahaha. Anyway... it was a great night. Supposed to hit up TS again but we didn't make it. Sorry bestfriend. Ended up being at the party until it was all over and cleaned up. Just chilled there with the people. Fun. Grabbed food at McD's and ate it at Abi's. That ended the night.
Welcome Sunday! It's going to be a great day! Let's do this...

2 Comments:
pictures pictures pictures!!!
your ninang.. :)
all is good now. we're cool. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home