Monday, June 20, 2005

Quick update of my weekend for you all, but I guess only the highlights...

FRIDAY: I left work early to hit up an SFC Unit Meeting. Productive. Found out that our CC's are having yet another baby. That makes three in three years. Crazy... but praise God! Had a surprise birthday dinner after the meeting for one of our CC's. She had no idea we snuck in others waiting outside. haha. Nice. After a fun time, we left them to go watch "Batman Begins." Great movie! Go watch it. Chilled with Abi at her house after the movie.

SATURDAY: Woke up at 5am to be at UNF to play tennis with some SFC-ers at 6am. I arrived at 557am. By myself so I practice my serve and ran around the court 5 times. Finally someone else arrived at 635am. After others arrived, we hit around and just practice. Fun. Unfortunately I had to leave at 810am to go to work. Work was good but my legs were hurting. Odd that it would be from tennis since I didn't even play that long. Left work early and then visited the Youth carwash fundraiser. Successful. Saw my boy Mikey. I miss that guy. Went home and took a nap. Overslept. Ate dinner at Abi's then we went to watch "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Great movie! Go watch it. Chilled with Abi at her house after the movie.

SUNDAY: Happy Father's day! Abi made it to the early mass. We went out to breakfast but she couldn't stay. Went out to lunch at Carrabba's with the parentals and Abi. Then we hit up the CFC Assembly. Gave my sharing, I'll briefly talk about that later. I saw Abi walk out, and then realized she was gone for a while. Checked up on her, found her crying in her car. Not sure why. She hasn't told me yet. But she said she would... eventually. Assembly over, we chilled. Ate Jing gave me a picture of Yana. I'm sure Yana would be mad if she knew I had it. haha. That girl makes me sad. Talked with Arlynn on the phone while waiting. Yah... I miss her. Sorry Arlynn! Dance practice... oh joy. Back and forth bickering [in a playful way] with Abi and I. Abi and I went to watch "The Longest Yard." Great movie! Go watch it. Chilled with Abi at her house after the movie.

Ok now about that sharing. I talked about myself and my service with the Youth. I won't go into details, but here's the main point I was working towards. As of OCTOBER 18, I'm gone. I leave for the AF then. I didn't think it would happen, but I had tears while sharing. Tried to hold back. Unsuccessful. All good. I got props for my sharing from people. Praise God. After the sharing, I called Lendl because she wasn't there to hear it. Made her sad. Text Zel and told him. He's sad. He told some of the FTW's he was with at the time. Called Arlynn, she hates me [but not really]. She finally found out I have a girlfriend. She was mad at me because she just found out. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home