Monday, June 27, 2005

Had fun yesterday at Ruby's house-warming / birthday party. Fun. Got to see Mel's group of girls from high school. Haven't seen them for a while. After that some of the SFC-ers went to UNF for some tennis. Fun as usual, but I was just out of energy. I didn't bring anything to drink so I wasn't hydrated enough. At least I didn't cramp up so that was good. Anyway, after tennis Jema and I headed back with Abi to her house. Ate a little, met some of Kate's friends, then we watched "Saw." Ok it was a pretty good movie, but I thought it was just a gory version of "Phonebooth." Now if you haven't seen "Phonebooth," save your time and money. But at least "Saw" was much better.

Welcome Monday! I was supposed to wake up early to hit the gym and do some cleaning as well as some other stuff, but that didn't happen. I'll do a little chores around here before heading out. With that said... time to get back to work. I doubt I'll have much to update you on about today. So until next time... laters!

Happy 2 months!!

4 Comments:

Blogger a bbh said...

we do... http://lbgg.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 27, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

2 months! :) big hug!!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. happy 2 months guys! :) <3<3

<3krissy

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger abi said...

krissy!!! :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home