The CFC-Youth conference is this weekend. I'm not the only one, but it just doesn't feel like it's coming so soon. I don't know. Maybe on Thursday when we start our 17-hour bus drive. Oh well. The Youth got together yesterday to finalize details for conference this weekend. Then worked on the banners, band, dance, among other stuff. I slept for a while. haha. Seems like everything is coming together for this weekend. Where's the excitement? Maybe it is just me...
We had SFC dance practice again last night. A headache bothered me all day, but I still danced. It was a fun practice. I think more fun because there's no pressure on us to perform... yet. But the whole idea of switching leads, that's going to be a big challenge for a lot of us. I love this whole dancing business. It's fun... just challenging.
Abi finally got her car back today. It was supposed to be ready on Friday, but they just got done today. So long! But at least she got it back today.
So I found out my brother's girlfriend has a blogspot. I checked it out. Nice. I figured she's the one that keeps it updated because my brother isn't exactly the biggest computer person. At least now I'll have some kind of update on what their days are like.
Rain. I love it. Thunderstorms. I love it. If I could be outside during a hurricane, I would. I want to see a tornado in person. I just hope my love for extreme weather doesn't bring me to my grave. But what a way to go... =)
We had SFC dance practice again last night. A headache bothered me all day, but I still danced. It was a fun practice. I think more fun because there's no pressure on us to perform... yet. But the whole idea of switching leads, that's going to be a big challenge for a lot of us. I love this whole dancing business. It's fun... just challenging.
Abi finally got her car back today. It was supposed to be ready on Friday, but they just got done today. So long! But at least she got it back today.
So I found out my brother's girlfriend has a blogspot. I checked it out. Nice. I figured she's the one that keeps it updated because my brother isn't exactly the biggest computer person. At least now I'll have some kind of update on what their days are like.
Rain. I love it. Thunderstorms. I love it. If I could be outside during a hurricane, I would. I want to see a tornado in person. I just hope my love for extreme weather doesn't bring me to my grave. But what a way to go... =)

1 Comments:
pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home