The past 2 days have been filled with lots of laziness. Not good. Only productive things I've done are work and dance practice. Man, Thursday's practice was intense! But we pulled through just fine. I'm sure we're going to do fine come Saturday night. Today should be a more productive day. I actually woke up early... if you consider 9am early. My mom made me get up to help with some stuff somewhere. hahaha. I'm such a lazy bum. I need to start waking up early and do some exercises or something. Yup, I have to start training myself. I probably won't have anything to update you with tonight. Just work and the dedication mass at St. John's. Maybe I'll see you there? It's one of those once in a lifetime kind of things. I mean, it's not very often you get to attend a mass like that. Nice. Maybe I'll scan some pictures and post them for your viewing pleasure. Yes... I said scan. Not working with digital just yet. =) Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:
scan.. geez. what a loser. lol. jk.
see you in ohio.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home