Thursday, June 30, 2005

You haven't missed much since my last entry. Let's recap...

Tuesday: after another day of working in the rain, I hit up the gym with Abi. I realized that even though I work out, I'm not as into it as I used to be. Lazy perhaps? No motivation? I'm not sure... maybe I just need a workout partner. It's all good I guess. We hit the volleyball around a little afterwards. I had to practice on some basketball for conference this weekend. Hopefully I won't do terribly bad. Chilled back at Abi's after the gym. She ate cake... I had to resist the temptation. It looked so good... but I succeeded!

Wednesday: picked up Abi and headed off to a lunch birthday party for Ms. Vanessa. It was sweet 16 for her... congrats little homie! We weren't able to stay too long because I had to take her to work. I just chilled at home and watched some tennis before going to work. Rain rain rain. No worries, as long as I don't get sick. I actually left work early with a friend and we came back to my house and played some Halo 2. He had to leave, so I left for the gym. Had a pretty good leg workout in an hour. SFC dance practice followed to end the night. Good practice. Tonight... I got home before midnight. The first time in quite a while actually. I decided to get home early so I could start getting things ready for this weekend's conference.

So here we are... it's Thursday. Most of my stuff is packed up. I'm still going to work for a couple of hours so I have extra money for the weekend. Abi and I were supposed to go to breakfast, but we overslept. So, we had lunch together instead. Nice. We went to Village Inn since it was pretty close to her work. How about... I open up my napkin to get my utensils... and there's gum between the spoon and fork!! How gross is that?!! Not very nice. Anyway, tomorrow will mark the first day we don't see each other in almost a months time. =( Oh well... it's okay. She'll find stuff to do, I'll be having fun in Ohio. It works out.

Conference... still not that excited about it. I'm sure things will kick in soon enough. If not today, then I guess when we arrive at the conference site. We'll just have to wait and see. Enjoy your weekend friends. I know I will.

This is me... signing off. Until Monday friends. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home