MONDAY: Woke up to a new day in a different way today. hahaha. =) Anyway, Abi and I met up with Angeline to go to Make Believe. Nice store. Saw some interesting shoes that sparked my interest. We'll see if I get them... doubt it though. Met up with the parentals for lunch at Wasabi. Occassion: Abi's birthday [which is Tuesday]. Good stuff. Then, we had to say goodbye to her Solara to get fixed. Chilled at my house for a while and played some Forza Motorsport. She loves racing games. Had lots of fun. Dance practice... usual. After practice... we all went our separate ways... at least, that's what Abi thought. We went home to pick up some stuff, everyone else secretly went to her house. After carefully texting in front of the celebrant, we were able to pull off a little surprise birthday party at her house with the help of her sisters. Yup... we got her. She expected nothing. It was a lot of fun. She loved it. She received her birtheday present from me after everyone had left. I think she loved it. ;) Anyway, it was CB to the extreme after that. Wow.
TUESDAY: Officially... Happy Birthday Abi! She and I woke up early to attend mass at 8am. Chilled back at her house until our early lunch plans. But those plans fell through. We were still tired and overslept. haha. Oh well. It was all good. She ended up going to work. I ran a quick errand, then went home. After work, it was dance practice. More birthday surprises for Abi from work and some gifts from SFC-ers. Lucky girl. She had a great 1st birthday away from home. I'm glad. =) After practice just took her home. Got home somewhat early tonight. First time in a while. All good.
TUESDAY: Officially... Happy Birthday Abi! She and I woke up early to attend mass at 8am. Chilled back at her house until our early lunch plans. But those plans fell through. We were still tired and overslept. haha. Oh well. It was all good. She ended up going to work. I ran a quick errand, then went home. After work, it was dance practice. More birthday surprises for Abi from work and some gifts from SFC-ers. Lucky girl. She had a great 1st birthday away from home. I'm glad. =) After practice just took her home. Got home somewhat early tonight. First time in a while. All good.

1 Comments:
i love the gift. worth the celebration. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home