I thought the next time I posted, I'd be talking about my conference experience last weekend. I was wrong. Other news that qualifies as blog-worthy has come up. I won't go into much detail, but I'll run through my day...
I went up to my recruiter's office today to sign my AF contract. Yup that's right... I guess you could say it's really official now. It's only a 4-year contract, but I definitely have plans on re-enlisting later on down the line. The excitement didn't kick in... oh well. Still good news [depending on your perspective].
I thought today was going to be a wonderful day. Well, it was... but some distressing news plagued the night. Right now I'm not at liberty to discuss this upsetting news, but just know it made a lot of people sad. And when more people find out, more people will be sad. I know I was. Though I have yet to shed tears over the matter, others already have.
I guess you could say this is one of those curve balls that life throws at you. You think you have things planned out and you know how things will unfold [for the most part anyway]... and then BOOM! Everything seems to change.
I know God has His reasons for letting things happen. But sometimes you just want to know why things go down the way they do. Oh well. I trust Him. Things will be fine. You'll see...
I went up to my recruiter's office today to sign my AF contract. Yup that's right... I guess you could say it's really official now. It's only a 4-year contract, but I definitely have plans on re-enlisting later on down the line. The excitement didn't kick in... oh well. Still good news [depending on your perspective].
I thought today was going to be a wonderful day. Well, it was... but some distressing news plagued the night. Right now I'm not at liberty to discuss this upsetting news, but just know it made a lot of people sad. And when more people find out, more people will be sad. I know I was. Though I have yet to shed tears over the matter, others already have.
I guess you could say this is one of those curve balls that life throws at you. You think you have things planned out and you know how things will unfold [for the most part anyway]... and then BOOM! Everything seems to change.
I know God has His reasons for letting things happen. But sometimes you just want to know why things go down the way they do. Oh well. I trust Him. Things will be fine. You'll see...

2 Comments:
hrm. if im thinking correctly [or making an educated guess based on your writings] i may be sure as to what it is you are not at liberty to discuss. if im right then im sad.
:( ..
times a bazillion.
and one.
<3krissy
i think you might be correct in your educated guess. but i think she may tell some of the Youth on Sat at the mtg. we'll see.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home