Monday, May 30, 2005

What a day... wow! =)

So umm... instead of my normal Monday it was definitely not an ordinary day. Talked with Abi on the phone for a while. Eventually I was home alone, and she was one of two people awake at her house. So I asked her if she wanted to come over to talk. She did. We talked for a good while. Unfortunately we weren't able to finish our conversation. Something came up. An unexpected surprise. But a good surprise. No complaints on either side.

We had to cut the visit short because I had to be somewhere. Stopped by Walmart with Abi, then it was off to the surprise birthday party for James H. Sadly, she couldn't make it because she was spending time with the siblings before they leave tomorrow. It was funny because it took us forever to get the grill working right. hahaha. "How many of us does it take to start a grill?" I love SFC. The food was great. The company was great. The celebration was great. The dancing lessons... excellent. Started the tango and the waltz. Not too hard... yet. It's enjoyable.

We left there to go home. I was supposed to stop by Abi's so we could finish our conversation. Some stuff came up and she couldn't meet, so I just went home. Oh well... hopefully we'll conclude it on Tuesday. Good phone conversation to end the night. Smiles. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was crazy.. crazy beautiful. :)

let's not forget about it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home