Sunday, May 29, 2005

For the most part, it was a good day. I ended up going to a picnic with my parents this afternoon. I wasn't as bored as I thought I would be. Thank you God for sending my friends there! For dinner, I met up with bestfriend and some of our old friends who now live in Tampa. It was good to catch up and just chill and what not. Fun stuff. Thanks for the Christmas present! hahaha. Sorry it took me this long to get it. =)

Well, I wish I could say the whole day was good. Unfortunately, there was a downside. I'm still in the dark as to what's going on. I'm lost. I'm confused. I don't know what to think. And only YOU can enlighten me on the situation. Whenever you're ready to talk, I'll be here.

Patienly waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home