begin edit: 319am [Sunday]
I should be sleeping. I have to be up in four hours to get ready for mass. I have stuff to blog about. Well, as expected today was an exciting day... for the most part. It was a nice wedding and a pretty dope reception. Since the newly weds were around my age, music was dope. When they were introduced for the first time at the reception, they made quite an entrance. Nice. Not boring or dull or anything like that.
I left the wedding shortly after the program ended and the party started. SFC household tonight. Unfortunately the brothers didn't have a great turnout, but the sisters did. After the brothers met, we hit up Walmart and JB found his Mad Gab game. It was funny when he found it. He was so happy. Crazy guy. Then we hit up Starbucks to wait for the sisters to finish so we could head over there.
Finally met up with the ladies at Anne/Bel's place. We chilled for the most part. It was fun. Mad Gab, billiards, hula-hoop, oh yes... fun times with SFC. Unfortunately I had to miss out on two graduation parties to make it to my SFC meeting. So a big apology to Steven C. and Liz K.
Ok some serious stuff. Bestfriend was buggin' about something we talked about. Apparently she misinterpreted something I said to her a couple weeks ago and it's been on her mind ever since. Sorry homie, not my fault. =) If you're still unclear, we can talk about it some time.
Next serious thing... I don't know what it's about. At the house, Abi was talking with Bel. Not sure what was discussed. But when I was going to say bye, I found out something was going on. Abi didn't tell me. She said she wasn't ready. But I'm pretty sure it's something concerning me. If not me, then us. I'm worried. I'm nervous. Should I be? She said we'd talk later on Sunday. Not sure if I should be anxious or what. I hope everything is okay.
Yay for good times. And still... yay for the not-so-good times.
end edit: 330am [Sunday]
Ok so I didn't think I would be on here so early, but I just have to do this. I have a busy day and so much to do. But here I go with a quick update... some happy some not so cool.
To continue from Friday... I got out of work a bit early to run some errands before I met up with Abi and the rest of the people going to the movie at the beaches. Since it was our 1 month anniversary and we couldn't go out to dinner, I went to Outback and bought her favorite dish. So when we met up at the movie, I surprised her with dinner. She liked it. =) The movie at the beach was cool. "Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark" was great. It was her first time seeing it. It was cool to be in that atmosphere with a special someone.
After that, we all went our separate ways. We dropped off Jema, then we just went driving around listening to music. Eventually pulled over in her neighborhood and went walking. Then it was off to Walmart because we both had to use the restroom. hahaha. Great stuff. After that just went back to her house. We just sat in my car out front talking and she was having issues with some stuff. It was understandable, but I hope things are cool. Anyway, right before she was about to leave I stopped her for one last surprise. I bought her this perfume she's been wanting for a while. She loved it. Totally surprised. Yay! I'm glad she loved it. I'm happy. She makes me happy. =)
Ok now let's start about today. I just got home from work which was totally whack! Not work itself, but management. If you know the working conditions for what I do, then you'll understand why the management can kiss my butt right about now. We were told that we are no longer allowed to drink or eat in the area. Meaning, behind the registers near the exit. Um... what the heck?!! We all were complaining... even the cashiers were complaining for us! It's hot and we get tired and thirsty, but we either have to go all the way to the back of the store where the break room is or go outside in the hot weather and eat and/or drink. What kind of craziness?!! Totally crappy in my opinion. Sorry guys... just had to vent that one out. Let's hope things change... but what are the chances that's going to happen. Boo on the management!
I won't let that ruin my day. It's going to be a glorious day! Busy, but fun-filled. I have a wedding to attend to [not mine... yet], 2 graduations parties [I hope I can make both], and an SFC household meeting. Let the fun begin.................
I should be sleeping. I have to be up in four hours to get ready for mass. I have stuff to blog about. Well, as expected today was an exciting day... for the most part. It was a nice wedding and a pretty dope reception. Since the newly weds were around my age, music was dope. When they were introduced for the first time at the reception, they made quite an entrance. Nice. Not boring or dull or anything like that.
I left the wedding shortly after the program ended and the party started. SFC household tonight. Unfortunately the brothers didn't have a great turnout, but the sisters did. After the brothers met, we hit up Walmart and JB found his Mad Gab game. It was funny when he found it. He was so happy. Crazy guy. Then we hit up Starbucks to wait for the sisters to finish so we could head over there.
Finally met up with the ladies at Anne/Bel's place. We chilled for the most part. It was fun. Mad Gab, billiards, hula-hoop, oh yes... fun times with SFC. Unfortunately I had to miss out on two graduation parties to make it to my SFC meeting. So a big apology to Steven C. and Liz K.
Ok some serious stuff. Bestfriend was buggin' about something we talked about. Apparently she misinterpreted something I said to her a couple weeks ago and it's been on her mind ever since. Sorry homie, not my fault. =) If you're still unclear, we can talk about it some time.
Next serious thing... I don't know what it's about. At the house, Abi was talking with Bel. Not sure what was discussed. But when I was going to say bye, I found out something was going on. Abi didn't tell me. She said she wasn't ready. But I'm pretty sure it's something concerning me. If not me, then us. I'm worried. I'm nervous. Should I be? She said we'd talk later on Sunday. Not sure if I should be anxious or what. I hope everything is okay.
Yay for good times. And still... yay for the not-so-good times.
end edit: 330am [Sunday]
Ok so I didn't think I would be on here so early, but I just have to do this. I have a busy day and so much to do. But here I go with a quick update... some happy some not so cool.
To continue from Friday... I got out of work a bit early to run some errands before I met up with Abi and the rest of the people going to the movie at the beaches. Since it was our 1 month anniversary and we couldn't go out to dinner, I went to Outback and bought her favorite dish. So when we met up at the movie, I surprised her with dinner. She liked it. =) The movie at the beach was cool. "Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark" was great. It was her first time seeing it. It was cool to be in that atmosphere with a special someone.
After that, we all went our separate ways. We dropped off Jema, then we just went driving around listening to music. Eventually pulled over in her neighborhood and went walking. Then it was off to Walmart because we both had to use the restroom. hahaha. Great stuff. After that just went back to her house. We just sat in my car out front talking and she was having issues with some stuff. It was understandable, but I hope things are cool. Anyway, right before she was about to leave I stopped her for one last surprise. I bought her this perfume she's been wanting for a while. She loved it. Totally surprised. Yay! I'm glad she loved it. I'm happy. She makes me happy. =)
Ok now let's start about today. I just got home from work which was totally whack! Not work itself, but management. If you know the working conditions for what I do, then you'll understand why the management can kiss my butt right about now. We were told that we are no longer allowed to drink or eat in the area. Meaning, behind the registers near the exit. Um... what the heck?!! We all were complaining... even the cashiers were complaining for us! It's hot and we get tired and thirsty, but we either have to go all the way to the back of the store where the break room is or go outside in the hot weather and eat and/or drink. What kind of craziness?!! Totally crappy in my opinion. Sorry guys... just had to vent that one out. Let's hope things change... but what are the chances that's going to happen. Boo on the management!
I won't let that ruin my day. It's going to be a glorious day! Busy, but fun-filled. I have a wedding to attend to [not mine... yet], 2 graduations parties [I hope I can make both], and an SFC household meeting. Let the fun begin.................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home