The past month has been absolutely wondeful! I praise God for bringing this special person into my life. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.
On the phone last night, or rather early morning, she tried to surprise me. She ended up coming over in honor of the occassion, though I didn't know that was the reason for her visit. I wanted to go outside to meet her, but the chances of my parents waking up to the alarm ringing or the door opening was pretty good. Though we both wanted to see each other, neither wanted to get in trouble. After about 30 minutes of waiting and talking, sadly she left. We remained on the phone until she got home. We decided to reschedule our meeting time to when it was lighter outside but still early in the morning. I called her at 530am, she arrived at 630am. When we finally got to meet, it was a happy moment. She gave me flowers! Yay! hahaha. It was the first time I can remember ever getting flowers... 27 to be exact. She's so thoughtful. Unfortunately, she beat me to it. I didn't forget about the occassion, I just didn't expect to see her that early in the day. But no worries... I'm on top of things. =)
She's at work now. I still have to go to work. We'll see each other later tonight. It's already a great day! All smiles! Happy 1 month anniversary! =)
On the phone last night, or rather early morning, she tried to surprise me. She ended up coming over in honor of the occassion, though I didn't know that was the reason for her visit. I wanted to go outside to meet her, but the chances of my parents waking up to the alarm ringing or the door opening was pretty good. Though we both wanted to see each other, neither wanted to get in trouble. After about 30 minutes of waiting and talking, sadly she left. We remained on the phone until she got home. We decided to reschedule our meeting time to when it was lighter outside but still early in the morning. I called her at 530am, she arrived at 630am. When we finally got to meet, it was a happy moment. She gave me flowers! Yay! hahaha. It was the first time I can remember ever getting flowers... 27 to be exact. She's so thoughtful. Unfortunately, she beat me to it. I didn't forget about the occassion, I just didn't expect to see her that early in the day. But no worries... I'm on top of things. =)
She's at work now. I still have to go to work. We'll see each other later tonight. It's already a great day! All smiles! Happy 1 month anniversary! =)

2 Comments:
too cute!
i swear i love reading stuff like this.. only cuz its on your blog. that means its real! not movies! makes it much more "aww"-able. ye-heyy!!
kuya joseph makes krissy happy.
<3krissy
yay!! i'm glad you enjoy the happiness krissy. =) and yes... it's very real. all smiles.
you make meeh smile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home