Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's Tuesday now... but Monday was such a long day! First off, to whom it may concern: congratualtions to all graduates out there! I hit up the Stanton graduation for my god son, Jordan. I rode with Faith and Jordan to the ceremony. It wasn't as boring as I had originally anticipated. =) Yah, graduation can be boring sometimes. I got to see some other friends of mine walk across that stage. I missed out on Sandalwood's graduation which started 1 hour after Stanton's. Oh well, it's all good. Anyway, after the ceremony we headed back to Faith's place, but left again to meet up with some of the Youth at Lendl's. We chilled there for a while. Got to see my lovely Express Twin. Yay! She'll be here the whole week helping out with the Youth portion of Regionals this weekend.

We had to leave early to meet up with Jordan's family for the dinner at Carabba's. Yummy! There was so many of us there [around 25 I think]. Great food, great company. And guess what... the Cunamay's were there also! Holler! So I got to say congrats to Steven and say hi to the family. After a lovely dinner, it was back to Lendl's.

When we got there, we were surprised to see the Cunamay's there. Nice. Ok so we chilled at Lendl's all night! It was fun being with everyone. Once again, Yana totally dissed me. BUT... I held her hand for at least 10 seconds! Score! hahaha. How? Well, Faith was holding her and her back was turned to me. So I grabbed her hand and she didn't know it was me. She didn't turn around for a while and then she saw me. She didn't look happy when she was it was me. hahaha. Oh well, we all had a good laugh during that moment. =) Ok so chillen all night with great friends was lovely. I got tired and fell asleep for like an hour and a half. We didn't leave Lendl's until about 3am! Had to go pick up my car at Faith's and then it was off to home.

Ahh yes... home sweet home. Got home about 340am, slept almost 5am.

So what's today looking like? Well, if you trade yesterday's graduation with today's work, then it's all going to be the same. We're going to meet up at Lendl's later tonight and work on lots of stuff. Holler! I guess that means no gym or volleyball tonight. =( Oh well. Sacrifice is a must. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home