Ok so the past couple of days have been pretty busy and hectic. I guess it was all expected as we get ready to begin the 1st CFC Southeast Regional Conference to be held here in Jacksonville. Well here's what you've been missing out on with me...
Tuesday... to continue on from where I left off from my last post, after work I did end up going to Lendl's for an informal meeting with the Youth. We just worked on some stuff for this weekend. We actually stayed there for quite a while. I didn't leave there until about 3am. Not because I was busy doing stuff, I fell asleep around 130am. hahaha. Oh well.
Wednesday... I had to meet up with my recruiter at the office. Did my check-in and just talked and what not. What was cool about it is that I saw a guy I know who joined the AF as well. We talked a bit about his experience and how things are. Very informative stuff. After that, headed off to work, then off to dance practice. I was feeling tired when I got to practice, so I kind of didn't want to be there. It's funny, Abi was asking if I felt sick but I said I was just tired. Ironic... you'll see why soon enough. Anyway, after practice I just headed home.
Thursday... had to to meet up with my recruiter again along with the other DEP-ers and recruiters. We had our meeting at the beach. We did some mock flight drills which was pretty cool. But most of the time we were playing football and a little volleyball. Fun fun fun. Except for the fact that I got a sunburn. I didn't think I'd be out in the sun so long. Shoulders started to hurt already. Anyway, I forgot to mention that when I woke up I was feeling sick. Remember when I told you how Abi asked if I was sick? Yah... crazy huh? Well I took the necessary precautions so I'm hoping it doesn't develop further. Work was insane! It wasn't super busy, but because we were missing about 6 people and had only 8/9 there, it seemed really busy! So it ended up being quite a good day at work. I did take a little break because Abi went to the NEX with her brothers and youngest sister so I had to go and pay for it. Funny... my mom was there also so she met them as well. After work... it was off to the Hyatt for an on-site practice and preps for other stuff. Once again, practice got frustrating for me. Maybe it was just me, I don't know. You'd think we all would have it down, but we're still messing up. Oh well, we'll get it down by Saturday night. The fun part of being there was playing with Angelica, Giselle, and Jessica. Though sometimes they wouldn't leave me alone, it was fun. If only Yana would play with me. =( Left there around 130am extremely tired. Good thing Abi was there to keep me awake while driving because I was falling asleep. When we got home she had to rest a bit because she was tired. I didn't want her to drive if she felt like she couldn't make it. I called her and kept her on the phone the whole time she drove home so she could stay awake. After she was there safely... I went to sleep. Oh yah... Express Twin met Abi. =)
Friday... it starts today. I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday, but not so much. Still a little sick and sunburnt. I'll manage I hope. All these things hitting me just in time for the Regional Conference. Oh joy! I should be up there by 3/4pm but I haven't even begun to get my stuff together. I got things to do and I should start soon. With that said... have a fantabulous weekend everyone! It's going to be a great weekend for me. =)
Tuesday... to continue on from where I left off from my last post, after work I did end up going to Lendl's for an informal meeting with the Youth. We just worked on some stuff for this weekend. We actually stayed there for quite a while. I didn't leave there until about 3am. Not because I was busy doing stuff, I fell asleep around 130am. hahaha. Oh well.
Wednesday... I had to meet up with my recruiter at the office. Did my check-in and just talked and what not. What was cool about it is that I saw a guy I know who joined the AF as well. We talked a bit about his experience and how things are. Very informative stuff. After that, headed off to work, then off to dance practice. I was feeling tired when I got to practice, so I kind of didn't want to be there. It's funny, Abi was asking if I felt sick but I said I was just tired. Ironic... you'll see why soon enough. Anyway, after practice I just headed home.
Thursday... had to to meet up with my recruiter again along with the other DEP-ers and recruiters. We had our meeting at the beach. We did some mock flight drills which was pretty cool. But most of the time we were playing football and a little volleyball. Fun fun fun. Except for the fact that I got a sunburn. I didn't think I'd be out in the sun so long. Shoulders started to hurt already. Anyway, I forgot to mention that when I woke up I was feeling sick. Remember when I told you how Abi asked if I was sick? Yah... crazy huh? Well I took the necessary precautions so I'm hoping it doesn't develop further. Work was insane! It wasn't super busy, but because we were missing about 6 people and had only 8/9 there, it seemed really busy! So it ended up being quite a good day at work. I did take a little break because Abi went to the NEX with her brothers and youngest sister so I had to go and pay for it. Funny... my mom was there also so she met them as well. After work... it was off to the Hyatt for an on-site practice and preps for other stuff. Once again, practice got frustrating for me. Maybe it was just me, I don't know. You'd think we all would have it down, but we're still messing up. Oh well, we'll get it down by Saturday night. The fun part of being there was playing with Angelica, Giselle, and Jessica. Though sometimes they wouldn't leave me alone, it was fun. If only Yana would play with me. =( Left there around 130am extremely tired. Good thing Abi was there to keep me awake while driving because I was falling asleep. When we got home she had to rest a bit because she was tired. I didn't want her to drive if she felt like she couldn't make it. I called her and kept her on the phone the whole time she drove home so she could stay awake. After she was there safely... I went to sleep. Oh yah... Express Twin met Abi. =)
Friday... it starts today. I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday, but not so much. Still a little sick and sunburnt. I'll manage I hope. All these things hitting me just in time for the Regional Conference. Oh joy! I should be up there by 3/4pm but I haven't even begun to get my stuff together. I got things to do and I should start soon. With that said... have a fantabulous weekend everyone! It's going to be a great weekend for me. =)

2 Comments:
yep, i did keep you awake. i'm glad. i enjoyed the ride home. :)
abi: i'm wondering why i keep appearing unknown..
oh well.. hug! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home