Monday, May 16, 2005

Here goes my attempt to update you on my fun-filled weekend.

FRIDAY: Hm... ok so maybe Friday wasn't all too exciting. We did do an SFC outreach. We had our household meeting at the Clara White Mission House which was pretty cool. Got to tour around the place. Very interesting. After that we headed to St. John's Hall for our dance practice. Productive practice. Abi got to practice late because of family stuff, but at least we got to practice together. We chilled afterwards. Went to Walmart, drove around, chilled in front of her house for a while. Sounds simple enough... but it was loads of fun! Great night together. Chills. ;-)

SATURDAY: Long tiring day! After a busy day at work, I hit up the gym with some friends. I did a little weight lifting, but not so much. After that, we played lots of volleyball. Well, it was 2-on-2 so that made it really long! 5 games was a lot and I was tired! But definitely a lot of fun, even though I didn't play as well as I normally do. After that, I had to rush home to get ready for a CFC Youth meeting. I only stayed for worship because I had to go to dance practice in the main hall. Practice was frustrating! Mainly because of me. I was having a hard time getting things down. The routine and technique was all off for me. I was already tired so that didn't help the situation. But I sucked it up and dealt with it. Late night of practice.

SUNDAY: Tired! Another long day. Abi's grandparents left this morning. I only saw them once. I was at St. John's for most of the day. We had a dry run of the presentations for the Regional Conference this coming weekend. I didn't see the whole thing because I did a little dance practice on the side. Oh! And Yana still doesn't like me. =( She was at a table with three other little girls. The other three and I talked and were cool, but not Yana. Even one of them told her to look at me... that didn't happen. She makes me sad. Oh well, at least I tried. Anyway, awesome dance practice tonight! We did really well and are coming close to finalizing the routine. After that, just cleaning up is all we need. It's pretty awesome! Unfortunately, Abi couldn't make it to practice. She has a lot of catching up to do on Monday. We'll see how this goes. Zel's in town. He arrived at the hall later than expected, but it's all good. We watched "National Treasure" at home. Great movie! While watching it, I was on the phone with Abi. She didn't mind me watching while on the phone. She fell asleep. She's actually sleeping on the phone right now. hahaha. Hi Abi!

Anyway, I guess that'll do for now. Monday will be another busy one. It looks like I'll be starting it with little sleep. I guess that's my cue to head out. Hope your weekend was fun fun fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chills... :)

great time, like teenagers ey? it was great.

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that was me.. big hug! :)

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me...

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abi: those were mine, my computer is a little psycho right now.

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home