Yay! I got to go out today. hahaha. After the cleaning, we had nothing to eat so the parentals told me to go buy some pizza. I thought there was a Papa John's near our house, but it wasn't there anymore. So I ended up going to the one near Abi's work. I placed my order, then visited my girl. =) Got to see her and hang out for the little time that I was there. It was better than nothing. Yay for surprise visits!
I also got to meet up with some of the Youth that went out today. I was supposed to go with them to the movies, but since I had to clean I couldn't. But I did meet up with them at AL for a couple hours. It was fun. Did the batting cages again. Man, I did bad once again. I really suck. The ironic thing is that I did better left handed! And Zel did better using one hand as opposed to two. Weird. hahaha. While at AL, I was still a little crazy. Not as much as yesterday, but still not my "usual" self. It was fun. =)
It was a great day! I'm thinking of cleaning my room tonight. We'll see. I'm still a little sick and even sore in some spots. Peace.
I also got to meet up with some of the Youth that went out today. I was supposed to go with them to the movies, but since I had to clean I couldn't. But I did meet up with them at AL for a couple hours. It was fun. Did the batting cages again. Man, I did bad once again. I really suck. The ironic thing is that I did better left handed! And Zel did better using one hand as opposed to two. Weird. hahaha. While at AL, I was still a little crazy. Not as much as yesterday, but still not my "usual" self. It was fun. =)
It was a great day! I'm thinking of cleaning my room tonight. We'll see. I'm still a little sick and even sore in some spots. Peace.

5 Comments:
abi: thanks for the visit! :)
http://www.timothyjaydesign.com/regional_conference/
pictures pictures pictures!
man tim that was a lot of pics!! haha. but its cool i looked at all of them. man i so wanna get my digital slr now!! one day... =)
thats actually only about half of them... theres others that either came out blurry or just similar to the rest. but yep. its fun.
wow. the luxury of digital. i'm envious. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home