edit: 1040am [Fri.]
Ok this time she paid me a surprise visit. Yay! It wasn't long, but at least I got to see her. =) And on her way to pick up her sister, she got pulled over by a cop. No ticket, so that was good. She just looked suspicious. hahaha. Funny stuff. Ok that's all I wanted to say for this edit.
end edit: 1042am [Fri.]
It's been a week of things happening for the first time in a long time. I forgot how good sushi is. Yummy! I forgot what it's like to wear contacts. Good and not so good. I forgot about those "special" kind of days. Holler! ;-) I forgot how it felt like when people complimented me on my long hair. I miss my long hair. Ok that's just to name a few...
Abi was supposed to go to the gym with me tonight. Change of plans. Oh well, next time hopefully. The gym was fun. After working, we played some volleyball. We had a lot of people, which made it kind of difficult but still fun. When a lot of people left, there was five of us left. We played 2 on 2. Fun fun fun! It was a great workout. I love volleyball!
Ok this time she paid me a surprise visit. Yay! It wasn't long, but at least I got to see her. =) And on her way to pick up her sister, she got pulled over by a cop. No ticket, so that was good. She just looked suspicious. hahaha. Funny stuff. Ok that's all I wanted to say for this edit.
end edit: 1042am [Fri.]
It's been a week of things happening for the first time in a long time. I forgot how good sushi is. Yummy! I forgot what it's like to wear contacts. Good and not so good. I forgot about those "special" kind of days. Holler! ;-) I forgot how it felt like when people complimented me on my long hair. I miss my long hair. Ok that's just to name a few...
Abi was supposed to go to the gym with me tonight. Change of plans. Oh well, next time hopefully. The gym was fun. After working, we played some volleyball. We had a lot of people, which made it kind of difficult but still fun. When a lot of people left, there was five of us left. We played 2 on 2. Fun fun fun! It was a great workout. I love volleyball!

1 Comments:
glad you liked the visit, should have stayed longer so i didnt have to deal with that cop. ;p
the new car didnt have the tag that's why. not that i was suspicious, ehem...
oh well, so much for a new car and a surprise visit then!
can't wait for the next time i get pulled over! haha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home