Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Praise God for this day! It's not that something amazingly awesome happened. Well, depending on your perspective... it might be. It was actually one of those things where you have to look past the actual event to see that it's truly a blessing. I guess you could say I had a 1-on-1 with someone. It was definitely quite unexpected, but praise God it happened. Who knows... this could be the beginning of something amazing. I hope and pray that it is. Anyway, I was approached by someone because of something I did. Or rather, something I didn't do. Yah it was my fault and I had no excuse. Correction can be hard to take, especially if it's from someone you love and you know you're at fault. But praise God for correction!

Enough said. This one's a bit personal. But I will say this... my brother and bestfriend were pretty accurate in saying that I can be unemotional. How about insensitive? Yah, at times... I really suck! Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home