Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Abi went to her "internship" thing today. She was late, but it was all good. It ended up that she didn't have to be there as long as expected. So she called and we went out for lunch. We decided fast food since I still had to go to work. Work... what's that?? hahaha. We chilled for a while after lunch. Fun stuff. ;-)

Dance practice... ugh!! I mean, I got the moves down and what not. I just need to work on all the technical stuff. Proper mechanics, style... it's a lot harder than you think. I still have a lot of stuff to work on, but I'm making progress. After practice, Abi and I hit up Wendy's for a quick dinner since we were both hungry. Wendy's for lunch and dinner. Such diversity. hahaha. Oh well, it's all good.

Ok let me just say that today was just... wow! Definitely a special day! All smiles. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep. really Special.. really really!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home