Ok so I've been lagging a little with the updates. I have a good excuse, I promise! Ok so Tuesday morning at about 230am, Zel and John Yumul arrived at the house. They're staying for the week to help out with the CFC-Youth pre-con this weekend. Tuesday was incredible! We hit up Orlando for the Hillsong United worship experience [you can call it a concert if you like, but it was so much more than that!!]. It was absolutely amazing! We were all inspired. We met up with some of the youth there and we even saw some SFC so that was cool.
Wednesday we picked up John Bondad who's staying with us as well. And just think, there's two more coming in on Friday! hahaha. It's all good, it's lots of fun. Today we just ran some errands and hit up a pre-con meeting. Got to check out Ryan N's two guns. Nice. Zel "prayed over" my gun. hahaha. It's a bit nicer than before. Praise God! hahaha.
Anyway I can't stay much longer. We're going to hit up some Halo before we head off to bed. We still have lots of work to do. Hopefully I'll get a chance to blog a little bit more even though people are here.
Congrats to Abi! She passed her driving test and now is a legal Florida driver. Hoo-rah!! Hm... she won't read this though. She doesn't know about this. Not that I know of anyway...
Wednesday we picked up John Bondad who's staying with us as well. And just think, there's two more coming in on Friday! hahaha. It's all good, it's lots of fun. Today we just ran some errands and hit up a pre-con meeting. Got to check out Ryan N's two guns. Nice. Zel "prayed over" my gun. hahaha. It's a bit nicer than before. Praise God! hahaha.
Anyway I can't stay much longer. We're going to hit up some Halo before we head off to bed. We still have lots of work to do. Hopefully I'll get a chance to blog a little bit more even though people are here.
Congrats to Abi! She passed her driving test and now is a legal Florida driver. Hoo-rah!! Hm... she won't read this though. She doesn't know about this. Not that I know of anyway...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home