Darn these allergies!! I was at work sneezing my butt off!! I went home to take some medicine, it only helped a little. Blahness! At least it's fading now that I'm not outside inhaling all the crap in the air.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Previous Posts
- Because my computer was being all whack yesterday,...
- So after over two weeks, I finally made my return ...
- Happy Easter! The picnic we had was pretty fun de...
- Another day with a mix of dismal and somewhat nice...
- You know what sucks? Making a promise and then eve...
- Zel ordered 3 [or was it 4?] extra magazines for h...
- Back to the world of blogging! Hoorah! Anyway, it ...
- Last night I got to hang out with some friends who...
- Home sweet home. The Tennessee mission trip was a ...
- Crazy tired... but it was a beautiful day and an a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home