Sunday, April 03, 2005

Ok at Lendl's party some of us were asked to say a little something to Lendl as part of the 16 candle's thing. I had to say something, but I'd like to continue on. So here we go...

Lendl... I honestly have no clue how we first met or when I first saw you. But like I said at your party, over the years we've gotten to know each other and our friendship just grew from there. I thank God for allowing us to have the relationship that we have. I love you as if you were my little sister [but shh!! don't tell erika i said that. =) hahaha.] Just about every time I see you, you're almost always smiling and just so happy. I know you have your share of problems and what not, but you always seem to put a smile on your face no matter what. You're growing into such a beautiful person, inside and out. You actually remind me a little about myself because when I was younger it seemed as though I'd hang around the adults more than I did kids my age. And I guess because of that, I think I matured a little faster. And I see that in you. You really are a mature young lady despite what you may think. I love you for so many reasons! You really do inspire at times. So keep doing what you're doing. Only change for the better. I know you're going to continue growing into such an awesome person. I just wish I could be around to see how God continues to mold you into that person. I'm really going to miss you when I leave. Like I said earlier, you're one of those I see as my real little sister. I love you Lendl! You're awesome!

Ok so I know I've never really done a post like this for anyone before. So feel special Lendl! =) She deserves it. And I mean everything I said in here. Oh yah... sorry for the lack of gift wrapping with my gift for you. But I figured you'd know it was from me just because of what the gift was. Hope you liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home