Ok so I watched "Sin City" Monday night with Abi. I thought it was pretty good. Some parts I got confused, but all in all, I liked it. And I have to say, Jessica Alba was pretty hot in the movie! hahaha. Actually, even back in her "Dark Angel" days she was looking really good. Though I found Jessica Alba to be the hottest one of the movie, she wasn't my favorite character. Miho, played by Devon Aoki, was my favortie. I loved her character! Oh yah, she was looking good, too. hahaha. Ok ok, I won't say much more so I don't accidentally spoil the movie. Go watch it, I recommend it. Well, if you're of age go watch it. =)
Zel should be here by now with John Yumul... I wonder where they're at...
Zel should be here by now with John Yumul... I wonder where they're at...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home