After work, I spent some time with Abi to help her with her driving. She's taking her driving test Thursday morning. I'm hoping to hear some good news before noon. I think she'll do just fine. She does have some things to work on, but as long as she gets those down she should be able to pass it with no problems. We drove around for quite some time. One of our stops was the new St. John's Town Center. I finally got to see it and it looks really nice. I guess the only down side is that you just have to walk quite a bit to hit up every store, but who actually goes to every single store? Anyway, it was quite a fun night just driving around.
When I got home, of course my mom asks where I was and what I was doing and blah blah blah. And she asks me, "Is she your girlfriend yet?" Of course I say no and say we're just friends and we just hang out and what not. Then she goes on to say that she's heard from around the way that she is my girlfriend. I'm like... what the?!?! People can be so presumptuous and they have no clue what's going on. Boo on rumors. But whatever, that's all them. I'm not worried about it. They can think what they want.
When I got home, of course my mom asks where I was and what I was doing and blah blah blah. And she asks me, "Is she your girlfriend yet?" Of course I say no and say we're just friends and we just hang out and what not. Then she goes on to say that she's heard from around the way that she is my girlfriend. I'm like... what the?!?! People can be so presumptuous and they have no clue what's going on. Boo on rumors. But whatever, that's all them. I'm not worried about it. They can think what they want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home