Sunday, April 03, 2005

Well it's been a long weekend! But definitely a great one! Friday I went with my parents to the Carmelite Monestary for First Friday Mass and Adoration. We said hi to Fr. Joseph and guess what he said to me. Something along the lines of... When I'm gone you can replace me. I was like, okay...? But I guess you never know. Maybe one day I will be a priest. Now that'd be something to see. Can you picture it? Hm...

Saturday was just fantastic! Highlight was defintely Lendl's birthday party. Fun fun fun! We played lots of basketball, my team never lost. Word! Man I was tired! When I got home, once I got out of my car my leg cramped up! I couldn't walk or move or anything but stand there in pain. If I put my leg down it would've cramed up again so I had to hold my position until I could put it down. It was like 3 minutes, but a long 3 minutes! Anyway, thanks Lendl for a wonderful time! I had lots of fun with everything. We ended the night throwing some water balloons. Didn't really hit anyone, though I know I could've. I was just trying to be nice, so I just threw it in front of people. =)

Sunday, tired! Only got 3 hours of sleep because of the time change. We did some SFC advertising at Blessed Trinity. Hopefully our efforts will pay off for the upcoming CLP next weekend. After our time there, the SFC that was there [Anne, Bel, Margarette, James, and myself] got some lunch then chilled at Anne & Bel's place to do the Divine Mercy on EWTN. Then Anne and I got into a tennis match. No we weren't playing, we were watching. hahaha. She recorded the finals of a tournament and we were watching it. It was fun and really exciting. Since they had to leave to go somewhere, we couldn't finish watching there. So I borrowed the tape. hahaha. She's going to finish it tonight.

Ok so from re-reading what I wrote, it doesn't seem like I did much. But I really did. I guess I just didn't feel like typing every little thing. Oh well. Oh my gosh, Lendl got her an airsoft gun for her birthday! Word! It was pretty heavy compared to mine. They were shooting at her party. We were shooting balloons but it was hard to tell if you hit it or not because it was night and it was windy and shooting it didn't pop it. Oh well. Airsoft wasn't exciting for me there. Another day, another time. =) Basketball was my favorite thing at the party. Was sore... and my body is still tired! hahaha. I'm old. Blah.

Another busy weekend in the books. Now it's time for a busy week to start. Word! It's definitely going to be a long week for me. So much to do, but it's going to be fun! Anyway, peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home